Friday, October 17, 2008

new site: GOOP



I am a fan of Gwyneth Paltrow. I love her style, admire her talent as an actress and get the sense that she is a cool person and a great mom. So I was excited when I found out that she is launching a new website www.GOOP.com and even more interested when I saw the tag line "Nourish the Inner Aspect." And especially intrigued when I saw this -->

as one of the content sections of the site in addition to SEE, MAKE, GO, GET and DO. A note from Gwyneth says:

"Over the years I have tried lots of different things. I have made lots of mistakes. But I have figured lots of things out in the process and I would like to share them with you. Wether you want a good place to eat in London, some advice on where to stay in Austin, the recipe I made up this week or some thoughts from one of my sages, GOOP is a little bit of everything that makes up my life."
There's not much on the website yet, I don't think it has officially launched, but you can sign up for the newsletter. I did and already received an email with a collection of essays from thought leaders across spiritual and religious disciplines. It was interesting and I'm looking forward to more. Hopefully it will be some good goop.