Sunday, January 4, 2009

Starting tomorrow, Monday January 5th, Oprah kicks off a week of new shows called the "Best Life" series. I think it is admirable for her to begin the year with a holistic focus on wellness. The series has received a lot of press because Oprah is openly discussing her recent weight gain and Monday's show is called "Your Weight", but I am especially interested in Wednesday. One of the guests on Wednesday's show is Elizabeth Lesser who founded the Omega Institute and wrote "The Seekers Guide" which is one of the best books of its kind I have read. She is a star in my world and I adore her from afar. I am excited to hear what she has to say.

Here is the schedule if you want to tune in:

MONDAY JANUARY 5: YOUR WEIGHT with Bob Greene

TUESDAY JANUARY 6: YOUR HEALTH with Dr. Oz

WEDNESDAY JANUARY 7: YOUR SPIRITUALITY with Elizabeth Lesser, the Rev. Ed Bacon and the Michael Bernard Beckwith

THURSDAY JANUARY 8: YOUR MONEY with Suze Orman

FRIDAY JANUARY 9: YOUR SEX LIFE with Dr. Laura Berman

No comments: