Saturday, June 27, 2009

(be)auty

I'm leaving England today, I've been here all week enjoying being with my family and taking lots of photos that look like this one. I thought I would get some work done, but no.

This is my first time seeing the English countryside and to my American eyes there is literally, at every turn, something beautiful to behold. It is the kind of beauty that plunges you right into the moment when you think "enjoy this, take it all in, experience every detail, this exact place and time will never occur again." I'm hoping to take some of that home with me.

photo found on this is glamorous

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful photograph! so lush! of course the english countryside can only be beaten in beauty by the irish countryside!! i hope you get to see that too one day x